Skip to main content

FOOT PRINTS (Constitution of Love) - Part 1



Amos 3:3 Can two walk together except they agree.

You are welcome to STRETCH YOUTH SUMMIT. In this month of May, we shall be looking into a topic the Holy Spirit has instructed me to teach through His Grace. Last month (April), we looked into the issue of ‘DANCE WITH ME’ and the Lord was able to deal with certain issues we’ve over looked.

Praise God!

Today, from our text for this seminar, I want you to know that the ability to agree and walk with people is God’s intention and plan. This seminar is going to be the continuation of last month’s seminar (Dance with me).

Last month we discussed that we have being created to dance and dancing lies in every thing. Its God’s will for us to dance with the Holy Spirit, dance alone and dance with the people surrounding our lives. In this seminar, I will be using the terms of ‘dancing’ for ‘walking.’
Dancing according to the last seminar was all about how to dance with the Holy Spirit, how to dance with your self and how to dance with the people around you. In today seminar, we shall continue by making you to see that dancing is actually walking.
What is walking?

According to our case study in Amos 3:3 – You will understand that walking is all about cooperating, and teamwork. It requires a willful agreement on both sides.

Jesus is our standard and in his earthly ministry, his foot prints, he left behind for us to come and walk in. He was able to set a guide line for us to follow. This foot prints have become the constitution of love, every human in Christ must stick to if they must succeed in life. The constitution of love is the constitution of life because life without love is full of hurts and pain. In other to conquer pain and hurt, get the constitution of love (the foot prints of Jesus).

The Foot prints which serves as the constitution of love is not a thing or object but it is a lifestyle, or a system, operating as a person. This foot print can be seen in three dimensions which are as follows

-          My world
-          Your world.
-          Our world.

Talking about ‘world,’ I want you to see it as a method, a pattern or a system. Jesus dwell and operate in these three dimensions, leaving them for us as foot prints which is the constitution of love for believers in Christ. 

My World…

My world is what can be described as who I am and the system that runs in my life. This is a fixed reality through the intention of God for my life. My world is my life and every thing God has ordained for it to be. 

Just like we learnt in our last month seminar (dance with me), my world is all about my song. In a clear tense, my world is all about my purpose, my calling, my vision and my assignment in Christ Jesus.

My world is all about my talent, my skills, my ideas and how God has designed them to function. My world is my world because it is different from every other world. It is not different in nature but it is different in system or rhythm. That is to say, I’m human living among my fellow human but I function in a specific unique way (according to the expectation of God).

My world is who I am in Christ. My world is the kind of knowledge the Holy Spirit reveals to me. My world is the kind of understanding and wisdom the Holy Spirit permits me to access. My world is the nature of my character, my mind-set and my manner of approach.

My world is how God has designed me to function and this is attached to the intention of God for my life. I can’t just live, talk and do things like every body. I was not created by God to be every thing, be every where and do every thing. God created me to be a specific personality and I have my limitations. My limitation is dictated by his purpose for creating me.

My world is the platform for the expression of God’s plan for my life. Is the place where every prophecy, vision and dreams ordained by God comes to reality. This is a place where God relates with me personally according to his personal interest for my life.

Jesus had his own world and before he started his ministry, he found where it was written about his world contains and what should be expected from his world. He read and I quote; the Spirit of the Lord is upon ME for he has anointed ME to preach the Gospel. That scripture was about him and him alone. That is his world. Other people can behave different and go free but as for him, he is bond by that statement because that is what God has ordained for his life.

My world is a system God has programmed to be FRAMED through this scripture. My world is the REVELATIONAL TRUTH about me and my existence. My world is who I am and who I am is the function of what I have discovered in the scriptures about my life. My world is who the word of God reveals me to be.

To Be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Single But Don't Be Stupid

Relationship is a tool and platform for maintaining, sustaining and deploying of dreams or purpose. Relationship is a tool and platform for learning, discovering and development your capacity, potentials, ideas and dream. Relationship is a tool and platform for participating in adding value to others and in receiving value from others. Being single is not a curse but an opportunity to discover your self and explore your dream. Being single is a season. There is a time to be single and there is a time for dating. Don't pursue your dream to the extreme and abandon the need for dating. Dating is a necessity and a pleasure. If you can't cultivate a healthy life as a single, dating will frustrate you. Be single and be productive. Be single and be result oriented. Be single and develop your capacity. Be single and understand your direction in life. Be single and Specific about your reason for existence. You are unique and you must dare to be different. Learn to stay where God has ord

Un-masking the past - Part 2

Why do you need to unmask the past? If you are not ready to unmask the past, you will remain a slave to your past. You won't be able to identify why you failed the way you fail. You won't be able to maintain the pattern of success you had in the past. It because difficult for you to trace the source of any present issue, conflict, and negative experience. Unmasking the past is the best gift you can ever offer yourself. You need to unmask the past, understanding your past is what dictates what to stop doing, what to start doing, what to change, and what to improve. It rescues you from blaming everybody while making excuses for your faults. Unmasking the past helps you not to repeat the same mistakes all over again. It reveals how you failed in other to know how to sit up in the present. It reveals how you succeeded and how to maintain that success. Nobody in life, including me, has a smooth past. During a counseling session, a lady once told me. I have a past that I will never t

Love Transaction - Part 1

Relationship is and will always be a transaction of values, priority and needs. Your success is being able to sell what you enjoy selling and what this person will enjoy buying from you. What are you selling is all about, your input or contribution to your present friendship, relationship or courtship. What's the quality of your attitude, mindset and manner of approach, you are investing in the lives of the people around you? Will you enjoy this lady or man treating you the same way you are treating him or her? Will you enjoy this person talking to you in the same manner you are talking to him or her? Its not about how committed you are this person, but as a man, is this what you promised her while asking her out? As a lady, is this what you promised him before you accepted him? Ever since you stepped into this persons life, has things gone worst or best? In what way have you being helping and supportive to this person? Do your jokes respect this person or it abuses him