Skip to main content

UNBREAK MY HEART

Today, we will be looking into the topic – Unbreak My Heart and our text or scripture for today is Romans 11:29.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance
(Romans 11:29)

I want you to understand that I don’t know all you have been through. I don’t know how deep you might be hurt by some one you trust. I don’t know you feel exactly right now but there is a God living on the inside of you that feels your pain, listen to your tears and understands your fears, worries and doubt.

I also want to acknowledge the fact that you were victimize for being truthful and sincere. You gave your best and it was taken for granted and you were lied upon. No one gave you listening hears. You cried out for help but no one answered; all you heard was the echo of your voice returning back to you. You stretched your hands for help yet no body held your hand. The very people that should be there to protect and be there for you were the very people that betrayed you and took advantage of you.

All these pains, fears, worries and doubts have brought you to a place to believe that love does not exist. This experience has killed the caring aspect of you. It has killed the innocence you once had. This experience has made to start questioning the truthfulness of God’s word and the possible of loving and trusting again.

You have not settled for less and you have accepted defeat.

I know you have lost your dignity, value, opportunity, virginity and worth as a man or a woman. I know your hearts are full of regrets now… you wish you knew better back them. You are even completed locked up in your own prison with these questions; will God ever use me after all I have done? Is there still hope for me again? Will I find true love and happiness again? Is there any body out there that truly cares and love me genuinely?

I don’t have answers to all you question but I want to introduce you to a Revelation of God’s Word I discovered lately.

Good News!

Irrespective of all you have lost and how much abuse you have brought upon your self. God want me to tell you today – His plan and purpose for your life have not changed. God is still willing to do with you all He has planned to use you to do before you misbehaved. His Covenant for your life is still intact.

Time might have been wasted but all God has ordained for you is still intact. People nickname you, some people judge you, some people condemn you and some people in the Church see you as an outcast. God is asking me to tell you today that – All the Gifts He has ordained for you and what He has called you to do is still intact. You are still good enough. You are still perfect for what I want to use you to do. You might be a single mother, but I’ve placed my value upon you. You might have aborted pregnancy once or many times – You are the still the one I have chosen. You might have been addicted to masturbation, sex, smoking or secrets sins you don’t want people to know – God wants you to know that my desire to use you have not changed. Don’t allow self pity, self guilt, self condemnation and what people think and say about you to depress you.

God is saying to you today that I am not judging you or condemning you. I am here to tell you – Arise! Dust yourself and walk in the consciousness of my desire for your life. You and God were busy doing a work before you got distracted by friends, sex, money etc… God is saying its okay - Let’s continue from where you stopped. It’s time to pick up your dreams, your creative, business ideas, personal relationship with God, your bible and your love life again. God is telling you that – let’s us continue from the place you dropped it.

My calling and gift for you life – I will not change my mind (repentance).

Your mistakes, faults, the opportunities you have lost, the time you have wasted or whatsoever you can think of can not and will never change my plan and all I have given to you as gifts. I will not withdraw from you my calling and gifts upon your life.

I am not happy about the way sin is ruling in the members of your body. I am here to help you as your Saviour. I am your Saviour because there are things and issues you can’t save yourself. I was you Saviour when you gave your life to me and accepted me as your Lord and Saviour. I’m still your Saviour and I am ready to save you from all these. I feel your pain and I am ready to Unbreak your heart and make your whole again. I am not doing you’re a favour; It is your right (an inheritance).

You are my own and I have chosen you. I don’t want this depression to continue its reign over your life. I don’t want sin to continue her reign in the members of your body. You need to BE CONSCIOUS of the Christ in you. You can’t continue to be a sex salve to that guy or lady. The continuation of aborting pregnancy must stop. This lying must stop. This abusive relationship you’re in must stop. Your regret and mourning of your past failed relationship must stop. Your greediness must stop. The fear of your tomorrow must stop. The fears of being truthful must stop. This unforgiveness and bitterness must stop. All the secret sin you don’t want people to know must stop. All these must stop because you are harming your self by them.

Your past is gone – Your ex lover is forgiven. You are forgiven too. Irrespective of the bad offence you or your ex lover committed.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Hebrews 8:12 

God is ready to be merciful to your unrighteousness- Name it. All you have done in the past, God is saying I will not hold it against you. It won’t affect your destiny and all I have planned for your life. To make it more interesting, God is saying that – He will not keep the record neither will he remember it any more. Praise God!

Nevertheless, now you know the truth. Allow me to help you… all you have done during your time of ignorance will not and can never stop me to doing what I planned for your life. MY LOVE FOR YOU IS DEEPER AND STRONGER THAN YOUR MISTAKES AND FAULTS.

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from, thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
(Isaiah 54:10)

Praise God!

Can you beat that?

Wow!

God is saying to you that even if your confidence is presently broken; His kindness will not be removed from you neither shall His covenant of peace be removed from your reach. If only you will chose to believe in God’s – the healing of your heart will be faster.

God is saying that even if your business plan or ideas failed many times, I will un-break your heart and heal your heart.

God is saying that even if you trust have been broken with a past failed relationship, I will un-break your heart and heal you.

God is saying even if your parents or friends gave up on you when you needed them the most, I will un-break your heart and heal you.

God is saying to you that even if the lady or guy you trusted and loved with all you had disappointed you and called off the relationship, even if you were the one that made the mistake and he or she is finding it hard to forgive you – God’s kindness and covenant of peace will still be available to you.

Irrespective of all you have been through and all you are going through right now, God is willing to un-break your heart and heal you. It is God’s pleasure to see your heart healed. God rejoice over your heart being made whole.

Is it possible for your heart to be healed after all these hurts, pain and regrets? Yes! It is possible.

Is it possible for your dreams, ideas, talent, purpose, and calling to receive fulfillment?  

Yes! It is possible.

Is it possible for you to enjoy a Godly relationship irrespective of all your previous mistakes or faults? Yes! It is possible.

Irrespective of your past faults, is it possible for all the plan and gift of God in my life before your mistake to still become an experience? Yes! It is possible.  

This is your time and season to receive healing for you broken heart. It’s time to be made whole again.

Jesus the Saviour and Healing is here. 
Do you believe?

Will you dare to believe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Single But Don't Be Stupid

Relationship is a tool and platform for maintaining, sustaining and deploying of dreams or purpose. Relationship is a tool and platform for learning, discovering and development your capacity, potentials, ideas and dream. Relationship is a tool and platform for participating in adding value to others and in receiving value from others. Being single is not a curse but an opportunity to discover your self and explore your dream. Being single is a season. There is a time to be single and there is a time for dating. Don't pursue your dream to the extreme and abandon the need for dating. Dating is a necessity and a pleasure. If you can't cultivate a healthy life as a single, dating will frustrate you. Be single and be productive. Be single and be result oriented. Be single and develop your capacity. Be single and understand your direction in life. Be single and Specific about your reason for existence. You are unique and you must dare to be different. Learn to stay where God has ord

Un-masking the past - Part 2

Why do you need to unmask the past? If you are not ready to unmask the past, you will remain a slave to your past. You won't be able to identify why you failed the way you fail. You won't be able to maintain the pattern of success you had in the past. It because difficult for you to trace the source of any present issue, conflict, and negative experience. Unmasking the past is the best gift you can ever offer yourself. You need to unmask the past, understanding your past is what dictates what to stop doing, what to start doing, what to change, and what to improve. It rescues you from blaming everybody while making excuses for your faults. Unmasking the past helps you not to repeat the same mistakes all over again. It reveals how you failed in other to know how to sit up in the present. It reveals how you succeeded and how to maintain that success. Nobody in life, including me, has a smooth past. During a counseling session, a lady once told me. I have a past that I will never t

Love Transaction - Part 1

Relationship is and will always be a transaction of values, priority and needs. Your success is being able to sell what you enjoy selling and what this person will enjoy buying from you. What are you selling is all about, your input or contribution to your present friendship, relationship or courtship. What's the quality of your attitude, mindset and manner of approach, you are investing in the lives of the people around you? Will you enjoy this lady or man treating you the same way you are treating him or her? Will you enjoy this person talking to you in the same manner you are talking to him or her? Its not about how committed you are this person, but as a man, is this what you promised her while asking her out? As a lady, is this what you promised him before you accepted him? Ever since you stepped into this persons life, has things gone worst or best? In what way have you being helping and supportive to this person? Do your jokes respect this person or it abuses him